Sofa Cleaning Sunbury-on-thames TW16
Leather furniture sets are expensive and valued and make a brave statement before all visitors. Leather couches and chairs are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various types of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our customers to avoid using home products that could harm the leather and end up costing a lot of money. Instead, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of mutilation or alteration involved.
Trust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Sunbury-on-thames TW16to take care of your favorite leather living room set. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will eliminate spots, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We are going to completely brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the aid of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again pleasing to look at as they add charm and class to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows several steps:
- We inspect the finished piece for any oversights or imperfections before declaring the job complete.
- The sofa and other pieces are vacuum cleaned at all accessible places for removing all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- Before we begin working we will test on a tiny sample of the skin to make sure its structure and color are going to withstand the treatment.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to employ appropriate cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians are going to select the safest and most efficient method to clean your couch.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted using a special agent and a clean cloth.
- We examine the leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.